- Why are you doing this?
> I have a right to defend myself.
- But I never did anything to you.
>Perhaps not directly...
- But I never attacked you?
>You supported people who did.
- How do you know that?
> You live where they live.
- Does that give you the right to kill me?
> No, I am defending myself.
- But you are attacking me and my family?
> Well you need to leave then.
- So you mean if I don't leave my home that we have had our whole lives before "they" came here, I'll die?
> Yes, everyone has a choice to stand up for right or wrong.
- Who decides what's right or wrong?
> Laws, justice.
- I feel you are wrong. I feel destroying my home is wrong. I feel punishing me for something I have not done is wrong.
>Well you should have thought about that before.
- Before what?
>Before you supported people who are trying to kill my people.
- But who said I was supporting them?
> Well you should make your government take care of the problem.
- But I am only 7 years old...