March 05, 2006

Tic TAG toe

Both Buj and Arabized honoured me with a tag and their tag is my command.

-Four jobs I've had (waaaay back in the day):
1: Food taster (paid to eat new products and give my opinion on them)
2: Telemarketing (paid to talk bakwaas (i.e crap)
3: Hair & face model (paid to let someone comb my hair)
4: Burger maker at Burger King (paid to make burgers, very stimulating)
Only thing left is being paid to sleep, but I am working on it.

-Four movies I could watch over and over:
1: Scarface
2: Life is beautiful (La vita é bella)
3: Godfather I
4: Julius Caesar (with Marlon Brando)

-Four places I've lived in:
1: Peshawar
2: Damascus
3: Stockholm
4: Eskilstuna

-Two TV shows I like:
1: McLeod's Daughters
2: Prison Break

-Four places I've been to on holiday:
1: Dublin
2: Rome
3: Petra, Jordan
4: Cairo

-Four favorite dishes (what do you mean only four?):
1: Lasagna
2: Fatteh
3: Warak 3enab
4: Kabseh
5: Pancakes with whipped cream and fresh strawberries
6: Bruschetta with Mozarella, tomato and basil
7: The pizza made at Da Bafetto in Rome
8: Samosa (Pakistani style of course)
9: Tsabhe with Injeera (Eritrean foods)
10: Samboosa (Somali style)
11: Sushi (salmon and avocado)
12: Tabbouleh
13: Manaeesh with zeit wo zatar
14: Sammoun bi jibne wo banadora
That will do for this time.

-Four sites I visit frequently:
1: Wikipedia.com
2: MuslimHeritage.com
3: Aftonbladet.se
4: Google.com

-Four books I've read:
1: The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
2: Very Good, Jeeves by P.G Wodehouse
3: Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
4: Ihya 3oloum ad-deen by Al-Ghazali

-Four (as if) bloggers that will be tagged with this:
1: Destitute Rebel
2: DaveNC
3: Human before Jewish
4: Farrukh
5: Kaya
6: Dilligent Candy
7: MD

10 comments:

BuJ said...

yummy bruschetta
might i add that the correct mozzarella is buffalo mozzarella with this type of bread :)
interesting lists!

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Yes you may add that! And you may also cook it up for me and send it over asap! (with buffalo mozarella taba3an)

Some people actually make the bruschetta with dry basil...that's just not the same. Has to be a whole fresh leaf. Going to the kitchen now...

flamin said...

lol okkkkk my turn :P lemme go to my blog now and answer u :P

Anonymous said...

ahem..hello shakes

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

hello!

Destitute Rebel said...

first tag from anyone on blogger - it's kind of fun - iv answered and tagged a few more helpless souls

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Wecome HBJ :) Well basically you copy and paste my tag, and fill in the answers to the questions, and then at the end you choose four people you wish to tag with the same questions. I guess the idea is to get to know each other a bit better. :)

Well thank you for your well wishes! With regards to hell, I am hoping that the buss is full with no room for me lol

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Infiniti qx 56 reviews Bar equipment for kitchens Internet service provider hosting.html Voip services uk dotties weight loss Care obagi product skin Medical malpractice attorney new london street value klonopin Cpr classes in oxnard 25 mm phone extension headset laser tattoo removal irving Medicsl research on effectiveness of levitra Her anal oriface What is a charge circuit breaker laser tattoo removal randolph T-shirt i love naps boston clinicerectile dysfunction impotence drugs New mexico bluewater laser tatoo removal

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Anonymous said...

disclaims drms consultation notions algebra invisible throws lacaf loss paavq daytona
lolikneri havaqatsu